Tuesday, September 25, 2007

celeb game







Apologies for not keeping up with my blog page. Now that my back pain is subsiding, I'm able to sit and type. I've encountered a few celebs this past week. First, Jason Priestley: I completley ignored him on the set of some lame Lifetime Channel show. Natasha Henstridge: She's still hot. I've never seen her onscreen, now I actually want to rent her DVDs. Jimmy Smits: His new show Cane is going to be canceled in two weeks. Horrible writing and who cares anymore about Jimmy Smits? Jessica Alba: She brought an army of paparazzi to Malibu. She has a new movie out, so no surprise there. Britney Spears was dining acrossed the street. More paparazzi. Baron Davis: He came up to me and shook my hand and introduced himself to me. Since this is L.A. nobody around me recognized him, but being a GS Warriors fan from SF, I was actually thrilled to see him.

No comments: