Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My first posting

My very first blogging...welcome to the 21st century. I must thank Notorious O.('Shannassy) S. C. and Frank for introducing me to this strange place called blogosphere. It was about time I started to share my blog with others after three weeks of voyeurism.

So here it goes:

I saw a motorcyclist doing dumb stunts in the busy street on my way to a casting agent's office this morning. I said to myself "he's gonna crash and burn" Ten seconds later I saw a car hit the motorcycle as he was doing tricks in the intersection. The impact threw him about 5 feet forward and the smashed the bike. A police car just happened to be at the intersection, so the scene was quickly put under control. But what I saw on my way to yoga class tonight was much more troubling. I saw a dead body in a parking lot on Sunset, presumably shot to death. The crime must've happened moments before I got there since police cars and fire engines were still arriving as I passed the scene. It was a very strange evening of violence and peace.

No comments: